Friday 16 March 2012

Mac Pigment samples The Body Needs

Hello xxxx

I love MAC pigments but they are so expensive, and often there is just too much product, especially if you aren't keen on the colour you've bought.

I decided to buy some MAC pigment samples but found that the websites selling them either didn't seem legit, or were majorly overpriced.

I decided, after a bit of digging around, that I would buy some GENUINE MAC pigment samples from an American site, www.thebodyneeds2.com.

The site has a fantastic selection of pigments and MAC lipstick samples, and it took me ages to choose!
I ordered the following five pigment samples: Teal, Old Gold, Blue Brown, Magenta madness, Jewelmarine.

The pigments I purchased were between $1.99 and $2.79, which is only about £1.20-£1.90. So, as you can see, really good value. You get about 1/4 of a teaspoon, which doesn't sound a lot, but believe me, a little goes a long way!

The postage was about £6.00 which was a bit steep, but it was been shipped from America, and I had the comfort of knowing the product was genuine MAC.

I won't do a review now, however, I'll try and do some looks in the next few weeks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment