Tuesday 13 March 2012

Boots 17 BB Balm review

Hi xxx

I bought this a couple of weeks ago on a whim, and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised!

I have tried the Garnier BB cream and it made my sensitive skins break out and crack, which was uncomfortable not to mention red.

This balm however is fantastic. A bargain at £6.99, I purchased it in the Medium shade. It melts in to the skin and creates a lovely finish. I used it as a primer under by Bare minerals foundation a few times, and that worked well, however, when I tried it on it's own, it just couldn't stand up to the ware and tear of day to day life. By lunch time it had sunk in to the skin and I looked as if I was makeup free.

I persevered however, and discovered that a layer of this covered with translucent powder to set, lasts all day, and longer. It is a fantastic combo.

Now, I'm a girl who loves her full coverage foundations; if you had told me that I would be going out with just a BB cream on and a bit of powder, I'd have run away and hid. However, now I'm converted. I haven't worn foundation for a week! Nothing! This is massive for me.

I have felt confident and comfortable enough in this cream to venture out to work, shopping and everything else that happens on a day to day basis. It gives great coverage without weighing your skin down. I can't praise it enough!

It really is worth the money. I will buy it again when it has run out, and perhaps, just maybe, I might be foundation free for a little while longer!

Blame the angry face on Glossy box :-)



Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment