Monday 30 April 2012

April Glossybox

Well, after what felt like 60 years of waiting, the April Glossybox arrived! Yay!

Anyway, I was prepared for another meh box, but actually I was quite surprised! Well done Glossybox!






I received:
Caudalie VinosourceThirst Quenching Serum - Really weeny sample, but feels delicious. Looking forward to trying it out.

Inika Organic Eyeliner in Green Lagoon. Love this. Glides on. Really lovely shade. Love it!

Monu Enriched Body Cream, Smells gorgeous! Will put in my drawer at work for dry skin moments on the run probably.

Figs and Rouge Lip Balm in Peppermint and Tea tree. I love Figs and Rouge and this balm is delicious. So moisturising! Which is just what I need.

Finally I received some Philip B straightening Serum. Another small sample but worth trying out

So all in all I was pretty happy. Took ages to come and hope the May one arrives a little sooner; however for once, Glossy box has catered to my needs! At last!

Ali xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment